The Lopus' family journey to fitness and wellness. This is not your average blog about weightloss, but a family's journey while they learn teamwork, perseverance and motivation. It is a story of faith and endurance, and how a family can pull together regardless of the past or current circumstances.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday week 5

Hard to believe it's week 5 already. Next week is the first weigh-in. I'm nervous, and kind of cranky about it in all honesty. My weight fluctuates so much, and next week I'm due to fluctuate even more, if you know what I mean. Oh well, I'll do my best as usual.
Pain has seemed to hinder me lately. My knees and back have limited me on several things. Zumba last night was rough on my knees. I noticed last night on Biggest Loser people in ice baths...not sure I could handle that! Maybe some Icy Hot, but ice baths??? I'm also getting a bit of a cold...yuck.
The kids and I have a lot of responsibilities on our plate as well. Megan and Matthew have JBQ to practice for, and the three older ones have tons of homework of course. It's always an issue though. I wish there were two of me!
So just plugging through this week, trying to keep my head up and looking forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment