The Lopus' family journey to fitness and wellness. This is not your average blog about weightloss, but a family's journey while they learn teamwork, perseverance and motivation. It is a story of faith and endurance, and how a family can pull together regardless of the past or current circumstances.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday week 3

Yeah, I'm tired. I'm also working a full week this week on top of everything. Saturday will be busy as well, so hopefully I can recover some on Sunday. Tonight was our weight workout with Nicole. She gave us a program to work as well as cardio, so twice a week on TOP of our twice a week with her we are to do our 45-60 minutes of cardio as well as our 45 minute weight routine...WHEW! Yeah, tough stuff.
We also have our first challenge on Monday...bikes...I'm not that great at bikes so it's going to be interesting. My legs may not be up to the challenge, but I'll do my best.
My knee has been giving me some trouble, and tonight my stomach is protesting something as well. Megan is struggling to find motivation, but I have to remind myself that she is only 11. I wish I hadn't had her count for points because I think it's going to hurt us more than anything. But I have to give her a chance. She's been trying as far as nutrition goes, but sometimes she just wants to emotionally eat. Tomorrow's nutrition class is on emotional eating, so hopefully that will help her as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment