The Lopus' family journey to fitness and wellness. This is not your average blog about weightloss, but a family's journey while they learn teamwork, perseverance and motivation. It is a story of faith and endurance, and how a family can pull together regardless of the past or current circumstances.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday week 4

I wish I could say that I feel amazing about this week. It's been a real mental struggle for me. A year ago on Saturday I lost my little angel Corey. It has been hard to process everything emotionally right now as there is so much going on. I'm sure stress has a lot to do with my performance at the gym and at home. I'm having a hard time focusing on the here and now and not the uncertainties of the future.

I'm also very sore. I feel weak...tired...wore out...I know I need to take a break but I'm afraid to. I don't want to be weak, I want to be strong. I feel like when I am at the gym and doing workouts they are only a fraction of what everyone else is doing, so by going to the gym every day I am trying to compensate for doing less. I'm not trying to do less...I just am struggling to keep up. I just feel like I'm falling apart in all areas. The kids are struggling in school, the house is a mess, I am forgetting and losing things left and right. I don't blame any of this on the gym or working out. I'm just tired I think.

With that said, I have to be strong. I have to pick myself up and keep going. It's just who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment